Monday, July 14, 2008

A perfect Winter's day

Yesterday was spent doing craft (and talking about craft, and just talking) with friends. Bliss! We're making it a monthly thing, and I got to play first hostess - at least two more friends have volunteered to host. I made a big pot of minestrone soup for lunch, and bought a loaf of pasta douro (I don't know how to spell that) to eat with it in big chunky slices. It was so delicious, I forgot to take photos! I also made my choc chip cookies again, at Andrew's request. They're disappearing fast. Then, just to top the day off, Mum made a lamb roast for dinner. Yum!
Yesterday was also the first day of a Week in Feminine Dress, over at the Sense and Sensibility Forums (technically historical sewing forums, but for some reason filled with devout Christians), so I spent the day in a skirt
The dress I have been making for my niece is now almost finished. Pictures in a couple of days.

No comments: