Sunday, August 1, 2010

A thousand apologies...

...for my prolonged absence. I have obtained a full time teaching position which started at the beginning of last term and while I love my job, it drastically cuts into both my crafting and blogging time. In addition, Anna at Pleasant View Schoolhouse has ceased blogging. As this was my favourite blog, and my inspiration for Sew, Cook, Laugh, I have lost some interest in blogs in general - I have not even been reading blogs regularly. I do, however, love this space for sharing, so I shall try to be better.
Upcoming posts are likely to included - additions to our family (a gorgeous new niece, plus a couple of bunnies and three new chooks) and my latest crafting supplies. There may also be some mention of my current obsession with knitting, though I have about 5 things to finish before I actually do any.
So please hang in there, dear readers, and we shall return to regular programming soon. I hope.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I totally know what you mean. Since I started working full time I've cut about half of the blogs from my reader and I rarely have time to think about blogging!
Congrats on the job :)